Have you ever felt like…
- You never have “enough” money (no matter how much you actually have).
- You can’t relax when it comes to your finances–you’re always worried the clients are going to dry up or the last client you signed will be your last client ever.
- You’re going to wake up one morning and discover a completely empty bank account and/or all your clients have fired you.
- Nice and/or luxurious things just “aren’t for you” (or certain things are, but not the things you truly want).
- You should probably be more practical–because who are you to turn the creative ideas in your head into actual (large amounts of) cash?
- You can’t create money consistently and will probably always ride the “feast-or-famine” rollercoaster (so better buckle up!)
- If you do have a high-income month, it was “just a fluke” and you doubt whether you can do it again.
- You don’t even know if you want to be rich because rich people are [insert-negative-adjective-here].
- Or any other negative emotion about money and abundance?
Yeah? Then you’re in the right place.
This journal can help you tap into the abundance all around you. (Yes, it’s there, even if you can’t see it.)
So, if you’re ready to…
- Let go of your “money stuff” for good
- Attract (rather than desperately chasing after) ready, eager clients
- Finally, relax about and feel supported by your finances
- Start being, doing, and having what you truly desire (regardless of the price tags involved!)